Service User Involvement
Our Service User Participation and Engagement Strategy has been discussed and developed with members of Triangle’s Tenant Advisory Group (TAG) Triangle’s Chief Executive, Mr Chris Alexander the Director of Support Services, Mrs Denise Magill and senior staff.
This strategy sets out our commitment to help service users to ‘get involved’ in our activities and decision making.
Triangle are committed to ensuring you, our service users, receive the best services possible. We believe that service users’ participation and engagement is vital to help us achieve this.
Whether you want to be involved in what we do, or how much you want to be involved is up to you.
Your views are important to us. Many of our service users are already involved but we need your help to make sure that all service users can have their say in Triangle’s services.
Each year, with your help, we aim to improve how we meet your needs as service users of Triangle.
What is Participation & Engagement
- We share ideas and information with you
- Service users are involved in making decisions that affect them
- Providing ways for you to ‘get involved’
- Listening to what’s important to you
- Working with you on issues that matter to you
- You care about
- Are delivered in a way that works for you
- Are developed with you
- Are important to you